Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anniversary Planning Update

So our 10th wedding anniversary is coming up the end of this month and I'm trying to come up with some ideas to make it as memorable as possible for Dixi. This being the case, I'm taking her to Gruene on the 30th to see Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers at Gruene Hall. We've been huge fans since way back when they were know as the Refreshments.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank Christopher from Notes From Underground for helping to get the word out about what I'm trying to do with the postcards idea.

I don't mind spending a bit of cash on Dixi, and I do that on a regular basis. But I also prefer to do things that will be more memorable as well. So if you have any ideas, please let me know!
.
.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment