Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charlie Sheen Live

First came the tweet tonight:


From Stuff


Somehow, I just couldn't resist clicking on the link. Evidently Charlie is doing a live show in Detroit on April 2nd.


From Stuff


I also realized that I had to post this, not because it surprises me, but mostly for the sake of posterity. That page will be gone in a couple of weeks and I want to be able to look back on this and just laugh myself silly. I seriously think that he's headed for a long stay in a psychiatric facility. At first we kinda got a laugh out of his shenanigans, but now we're to the point of just feeling sorry for him. And not in a "I can't believe the bad luck he's had" kind of way either. More like the "He's too stupid to realize how ridiculous he's become" kind of way. And that's just sad.



Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment