Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Ok. So Dixi and I have our 10th wedding anniversary coming up in April. I usually try to do something different and unique each year. One of the things I'm doing this year is to have a picture of us "commissioned", if you could call it that. I had come across a young lady in California that does art and animation. I emailed her and sent her some pictures and am eagerly awaiting to see what she comes up with.

But I'm thinking that I want to do something more this year. So here's my idea.

I know I don't have 100's and 100's of followers, but I'm hoping that they can help to make this a memorable anniversary for Dixi and me. What I'd like is for us to receive just a simple postcard from wherever it is that you live (city or state) with the simple message of "Happy 10th Anniversary!". Like I said, I'm not expecting hundreds of postcards. I'm really not expecting any because this little blog doesn't get tons of traffic. But if you just happen to come across it and read this post, drop us an email and I'll respond with the mailing address. If we do receive any of them I will be sure to post them on the blog as they come in with a link back to you (if you like). And if you feel like doing this, please feel free to forward it to anyone else you think might be tempted to send a postcard to a random stranger for no real reason at all.
.
.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment