Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

You Gotta Love Karma

So the Supreme Court upheld the right of those wackos at Westboro to protest at funerals. So be it. Like I said before, I understand "technically" why they ruled the way they did, even if I don't agree with it at all. And while I don't believe in vigilantism either, I can't say that I wouldn't be above doing what was done to some of the wackos while they were protesting in Tulsa. This story is a bit old, but I just came across it. I simply love the fact that there were people in town who wouldn't help! I wonder how long it actually took for AAA to show up? Yeah, karma is a wonderful thing.

I also came across a couple more excellent sings against the wackos. Enjoy!


From Stuff



From Stuff




Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment