Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

States We Have Visited

I came across this at egpSoft and thought it was kinda interesting so I made us a couple of maps.

The first one is Dixi's map.


From Stuff



And this is Arguendo's map.


From Stuff


Dixi and I have both been to Mexico. The last time was back before the passport requirements went into effect. We decided one weekend that we wanted mexican food for dinner. So we headed down to Reynosa to eat at La Mansion Del Prado. We haven't done anything like that in quite a while, but hope to again one day soon. If you ever make it to this restaurant be sure to have them make you a Mexican Flag after your dinner.

I've made into Canada once. I went just across the border and saw Niagara Falls from the Canadian side, and that's as far as I went.



Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment